Friday, April 5, 2013

One Month to Go!

I've got a few minutes before work, so I thought I'd let all three of you know how the last few weeks have been.

The One Acts are now in full swing - I've been organizing the shows alongside the Stage Management teacher, getting lists for the different sets and props. It's been crazy, working on it between my paid work and schoolwork, but it's been a great opportunity. The performances will be taking place here at the end of April.

The rest of my classes are going pretty well. Costume Design's got me researching military outfits of the late 1700's, Stage Speech has me performing a monologue next week, and in IP, we just finished up the props for Frog and Toad.

We're into the final month of school! Here's where it gets interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment