Monday, September 5, 2011

USD!

Well, I just finished my first week at the University of South Dakota, and I'm loving it here! Sure, I've got a ton of homework, but it's been good so far, especially my theatre class! And, I have some sweet news, suckish news, a silver lining, and sweeter news:

Sweet: My college is putting on Avenue Q in December! I LOVE that show! If you've never heard of it, please do yourself a favor and click the link. It is a very funny show.

Suckish: Because of the intensity of the show's practices (and I can understand this), the auditions were held before I moved into town. So, unfortunately, I can't be in the show.

Silver Lining: I'll still be able to see the show, which I've always wanted to do. And I can do backstage work for it, too!

Sweeter: I'm not keeping Theatre as my minor... I'm changing it to my major! And I'm planning on getting into prop design, as well as acting, and I'm psyched to do so.

Hope all's going well for you guys. I'll catch you in the future!

P.S. I've been having epiphanies for Breathe. Check back soon for info!

No comments:

Post a Comment